Does anyone shop at Trader Joe's?

Need to make a grocery run and what do you buy at TJ that you can't live without? My BF loves the sprouted bread. I buy the individual French onion soup. Do you buy any of the frozen meals?

Librarylady60

Asked by Librarylady60 at 11:05 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Food & Drink

• they have great frozen meals , i love their penne pastsa (like everythign there small portions so i buy 2 for family of 4) they have good encilladas as well but my all time favorite thing at TJ's is thier Chocolate covered pb preztels and i also love sea salt pita chips w/ medtrain hummus
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Oooh! TJ's French Onion soup is the BOMB!!! I love making my own, but there are times when I don't have the burgundy.
    Branwen70

Answer by Branwen70 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I LOVE, LOVE LOVE the frozen Tandoori Butter Chicken! I haven't bought it recently because I'm trying to lose weight (and that thing is a calorie BOMB for its size!) but oh yeah.... when I go in and they have it, I buy 3-4 to hide in the freezer. It goes FAST at my local TJ. I can't wait till they finish building their bigger store across town!
    geminilove

Answer by geminilove at 11:51 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I love their mango granola and french style yogurt, french onion soup, asparagus soup, parbaked panini rolls, canolis. you name it i lover it all!
    luvschocolate

Answer by luvschocolate at 9:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I haven't tried anything from Trader Joes that I don't like!
    Namaste17

Answer by Namaste17 at 9:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• The nearest Trader Joes is 250 miles from me and just down the road from my sister hearing all you talk about it is making me want to make sure I make a special trip there when I visit her next
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 10:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Trader Joes is our primary grocery store

Answer by rkoloms at 10:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2011