How many wives get up and make dh breakfast and lunch?

I do but I never used to. It's new for me:)

JackieGirl007

Asked by JackieGirl007 at 11:09 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Yeah I have always fixed my hubby's meals. But there are times when he is like "baby let me cook for you or serve you." But on an average day I get up and cook him a good home cooked breakfast before he has to go to work. If he comes home for lunch I make him lunch if he doesnt bring home lunch. Many times he will bring us lunch home. So we can eat and do other things during lunch. :-) He goes back to work and then dinner is ready when he comes home.
    True_Gator_77

Answer by True_Gator_77 at 12:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• DH doesn't eat breakfast but I do make him coffee to take in the morning. I also make him a lunch on most days. If it is a cold day and he is working outside then I don't. He eats out on those days to get out of the cold.
    JamieLK

Answer by JamieLK at 11:14 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My husband works nights and I if I was up doing something, I would just to be nice, and he does the same for me on weekends, we take turns.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 11:10 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• my husband and i dont usually eat breakfast or eat it after we've been up for a while, and lately he's been the one to cook breakfast for us :) and lunch he comes home on his lunch and usually he'll make himself a sandwhich, but if i've made myself something ill make enough for both of us.

this morning though, i did surprise him with breakfast in bed!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I make my husbands lunch the night before from leftovers. He is on his own for breakfast.

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 11:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Not usually... but once in a blue moon I will..
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 11:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• DH doesn't eat breakfast, though I wish he would at least eat something. However, sometimes I do make him his lunch.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 11:11 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• ive been makeing my husband his breaskfast and lunch for the last 5 years. i make him lunch everyday for work and his breakfast most times but there are days where he makes it
    Cherriemama831

Answer by Cherriemama831 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I am not going to get up at 2 or 3 am to make his breakfast. I do not think his stomach could handle breakfast at that hour.
    zebbiebug

Answer by zebbiebug at 11:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I don't make his breakfast, but I do make his lunch along with the kids lunch.
    slw123

Answer by slw123 at 11:12 AM on Jan. 14, 2011