what is your relationship with your SIL?

i have a pretty good one with both of mine... we hangout, talk, sometimes argue but always get over it... but over all we are all really close.

Asked by Lynnsae at 11:39 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I don't have a relationship. 2 of them hate my guts for some unknown reason and the third one I think just stays out of it and away from the family since the family treats her like crap.

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:40 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i don't have one. I do have a BIL.

Answer by sheer_heart at 11:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I don't have a relationship with them

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 11:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• how's your relationship with him?

Comment by Lynnsae (original poster) at 11:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• great. we enjoy the same things, and are very similar in many ways. She's a great person:)

Answer by boobarandbell at 11:42 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have 6, one is my best friend, 3 I get along with but don't see outside of family functions, 2 of them lets just say if we weren't related wouldn't even say hello on the street.

Answer by emptynstr at 11:49 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My husband has 2 sisters and I get along with the one fairly well and our kids are close in age so we hang out often. The other one isn't my type of person and we are civil and work together for holidays and what not I could take her or leave her. His brother's wife is not bad, but annoys me sometimes. On my side I have one brother and his wife is pretty cool, but they live about 65 miles away so we don't hang out much other then holidays. We were actually pregnant together with our oldest children and due 3 days apart.

Answer by aeneva at 11:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have 2 soon to be sils. Our relationship is good. Sometimes we get together and take our kids to the park. We mostly see each other for birhday parties and holidays.

Answer by virgo550 at 11:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have 3 sil (hubs 2 sisters, and bil's wife). Of the 3 I really like and get along with 2 of them (1 sister, bil's wife), hubs other sister I cannot stand and I try to avoid at all costs as she is a drunken, crazy bitch!

Answer by MizLee at 11:57 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We are really close. We are like sisters. We don't argue though. She lives in another state at the moment. When we talk on the phone we talk for hours.

Answer by Snewo at 11:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2011