how often do you take your child(ren) to the park?

i would take mine about once every other week but since the weather is looking great it looks like if not everyday, every other day... we also like taking him for trail walks.

Lynnsae

Asked by Lynnsae at 11:41 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• I use to do every day when we lived across the street from one but now we live no where near one plus its been below freezing the past month with bad air quality so its been awhile.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 11:42 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We take our son usually once a week when its spring and fall time. The other time he just plays with his own play stuff in our backyard.
    MNsMOMMY2007

Answer by MNsMOMMY2007 at 11:43 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I take him outside every day it's not raining or below freezing (we live in NC, so it's not that often), but we only go to the park about once/week.

Answer by missanc at 11:43 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• In the Spring and summer we go to a park that has a lake. The boys are able to fish and when they get tried of fishing they play in the park area. So we go about three or more times a week. In the winter we are home bound.

sheer_heart

Answer by sheer_heart at 11:43 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We used to go a couple times a week, but when the weatehr got hot, it's just not as much fun. This year I am planning to hit teh state parks for some biking and the beaches when there's 25 miles of beach to walk along.
    LadybugTash

Answer by LadybugTash at 11:46 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Never... they play in our backyard, in the woods behind our house, or at one of the neighborhood kids back yards - so there is no need really.

Crafty26

Answer by Crafty26 at 11:47 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Its way too cold to do that lately so I have been taking him to Wonderlab and an Indoor Mcdonalds play place once a week. Sometimes more depending on how this pregnant momma is feeling.
    Misteh

Answer by Misteh at 11:48 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Never. It's winter and raining all the time. My older kids are big enough to walk themselves to the park, though. They go whenever they feel like it (mostly my son to play football with his friends). They are 10, 9 (my son) and 8. They usually take their almost 5yo sister with them. Maybe when the baby is a little older I'll walk him over (it's a couple blocks down the street). There isn't much for him to do there, they don't have swings and the playset is more for older kids.
    justanotherjen

Answer by justanotherjen at 11:54 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• When the weather permits once or twice a week, but he's still too young to play, so once he can walk and play I would love to go more often!
    PANZONSMOM

Answer by PANZONSMOM at 11:59 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Every Mon- Fri unless it's raining.
    DigiScrapperMom

Answer by DigiScrapperMom at 12:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2011