Bouncy swing

I was at Target the other day and noticed they sold this swing seat looking thing (obviously I didn't pay attention to the name) but u can clip it to the frame of ur door and the baby can bounce away in it. If u know what I'm talking about, and u have it, do u like it and recommend it?

PANZONSMOM

Asked by PANZONSMOM at 11:44 AM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I've used one with all 5 of my kids, but I have heard some people say it's dangerous - so you may want to read some reviews. My 1st, 2nd and 4th loved it, my 3rd didn't like it, and my 5th is only 6 months so she will sit in it for a few minutes but not very exciting for her. It's a doorway jumper, they are sole by several different brands - I had a Johnny Jump Up for my first 3, and now have a Graco for my 4th and 5th. I like the Graco one better - it has a sturdier seat with a plastic tray as opposed to the JJU which was all fabric.

Answer by missanc at 11:50 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My youngest daughter LOVED it! She would bounce away, it's GREAT! And I recommend it.
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 11:56 AM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i have on i bought mine at target..my daughter hasnt got the concept of jumping yet but she moves in it
    Jandr082908

Answer by Jandr082908 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have never been a big fan and the reports of them being unsafe just solidified it for me. Little Bear (my 7 month old son) uses a Jumparoo and he absolutely LOVES it. He's used it since he was about 4 months old. I think it's a great invention and would recommend it a million times over the door bouncers.
    Branwen70

Answer by Branwen70 at 12:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2011