What would you do...?

So my husband and i were eating lunch on the floor in the living room and everything was fine.. Talking about x-mas and stuff like that. Our daughter who is only 2 1/2 had a peice of cheese and got it on the carpet next to us. So he picked it up and put it on my plate while i was eating off of it. I dont really like cheese and i didnt want it on my plate after being on the floor. So i kinda said in a bitchy way " WHY DID YOU DO THAT I DONT EVEN LIKE CHEESE"? So he took my plate and banged it into his plate and broke it into peices and then said "I WISH I COULD DO THAT TO YOUR FACE, BITCH". I tried talking to him about it and he said he doesnt feel bad about it but is acting like it never happen. Im so upset that i took my wedding ring off...

PS: I posted anonymously because i have family and friends on here so i dont want them to know..

Thanks!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:43 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Relationships

• wow  Im sorry call me a bitch and I will show you a bitch I would just calmly tell him If he ever looses his mind and talks to me like that again he will ....A.... pack his bags and leave or ....B.... pick up his teeth off the floor and leave its his choice ....you have to be a strong woman and stand up for your self ....i wish you luck

Cmm13

Answer by Cmm13 at 9:16 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• well, wow. Has he been explosive like that with you before? If not, I would definately talk to him about it. And even if he has before. That's not a good situation to be in, and he certianly shouldn't have behaved that way, in front of your daughter, no less.
    mrseum

Answer by mrseum at 8:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• i would get over it , did he hit you or ever did , if he gets physical it is one thing but you even said you started it , and he just got heated in the moment and before anyone saids something i had an ex that was abusive i got out but words dont mean he will be
    Anonymous

• Wow that was hurtful! I don't think men realize sometimes how much they hurt us with their words but just as if he hit you it hurts. Take some time to try to heal and then explain to him how much this really hurt you. Don't blame him for what he said he already knows what he said was hurtful but explain just how much it hurt. Good luck and have a blessed day tomorrow.
    rosiecheeks115

Answer by rosiecheeks115 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I didnt start anything...and thats not the point... You shouldnt act like that because someone was rude or whatever. But saying he wants to smash in my face like he did the plate is whats the problem... He doesnt even treat me like a wife... its like im not good enough or something...
    Anonymous

• wow, that is crazy. I would leave him. I would never let a guy treat me that way. You deserve better.
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• So much for respect...:( He should not have said what he did. Have you guys used foul language before towards each other. If so it needs to stop. Not nice for you child to hear daddy talking to mommy that way. He needs to control his anger.
    JCRestoredme

Answer by JCRestoredme at 8:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I don't agree with the anon that said to blow it off. Next time it COULD BE your face. Make a plan to get out, and be prepared to follow through. I'm hearing definite emotional abuse already, and the physical could be just around the corner. Get in touch with a domestic violence chapter in your area for suggestions on how to prepare an exit.
    rhope4

Answer by rhope4 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• oh yeah that is right rhope , dont worry about the child being from a broken home over one little spat the plate could of broke by accident you dont even no these people and yall are telling a family to split up over one thing , that you know of if it is a life style she needs to make that choice for herself
    Anonymous

• You dont know me either so you have no place to say forget about it...i only want to know what others would do...
    Anonymous