What is the BEST way to find really good coupons for groceries? Any other ideas on how to save money on groceries? Please give me specific websites or places to look. I shop at Walmart and Kroger now, but a Publix is coming to my area soon.

stella257

Asked by stella257 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Shopping

• Sunday news paper usually has lots of coupons. Coupons help save some money.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 12:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i have been wondering this EXACT same thing! i hear about people using coupons all the time but our papers don't have them. thanks!
    angevil53

Answer by angevil53 at 12:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• They have printable coupons too!
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I don't know if this will help or not, probably depending on the size of your town or local paper. I was wondering this same thing not long ago, I have friends that do awesome with coupons. Our paper just doesn't have many though and the ones they do have I don't find much use for. This last weekend though it occurred to me that I should buy the Sunday paper from a larger town. I picked one up at the store and OMG, three times the manufacturers coupons!! I'll be buying that paper every Sunday, totally worth the $1.50 I spent on it.
    Jessica157

Answer by Jessica157 at 12:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• If your local paper doesn't have them you can always get the closest bigger city paper to you.

If you shop Walmart they have a magazine called All You that has tons of coupons in it they are listed in the magazine so you can see what the coupons are, if you will use them and if it would be worth the money to buy it. The coupons are good at any store though. of course its cheaper to subscribe to it.

http://www.afullcup.com/ has an awesome searchable database that you can type the product you buy and search for printables and it will link you to the coupon. usually they are sites like

http://coupons.smartsource.com/smartsource/index.jsp?Link=5S2ZUA6PWPEPO

http://www.redplum.com/

and other manufacture coupons from the webs

Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• couponmom.com and she can lead you to a lot of other sights that have printable coupons.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Search for Hip2Save.com for all kinds of tips and information. You can also search on Facebook for some good couponing sources. I print free coupons on the Grocery Coupon Network and on Coupons.com.
    rosiemendo

Answer by rosiemendo at 8:30 AM on Jan. 24, 2011