is something going on?

my husband has always given me a single red rose at the beginning of each month since we have been together and this is the first month that i haven't received one is something going on?

2ndiapers

Asked by 2ndiapers at 12:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• I would just ask him about it. Unless you have other signs that something is going on, I wouldn't think much of it.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Anon - so not true, my husband does things at random for me all the time because he loves me and yes I am a 100% positive that he is not doing anything behind my back.

OP - maybe he forgot? He could have a lot of things on his mind right now. Have things at work changed for him? Ask him, it could have just slipped his mind. Or, maybe he thought you weren't enjoying them as much as you used too? My husband used to buy my favorite chocolate a couple of times a month and after a while I wasn't showing as much interest BECAUSE I was receiving it so often it kind of lost it's luster with me. He then stopped buying them (as often I still get them maybe once every couple of months and now it's a complete surprise when he does). Maybe if you express how much you looked foreword to it he will continue to buy them for you. It never hurts to talk to him about it.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i would suggest how it made you feel and how you looked forward to that....
    KFree907

Answer by KFree907 at 12:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Ask him
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• not necessarily. you can ask him, but often guys drop stuff like that particularly if it's every month.
    If you're concerned, I'd just talk to him, and I'd express interest in getting flowers on your birthday or something.

he may have just forgotten. he's a guy.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 12:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• @anonymous, not true. you have been treated wrong then,he gives me the roses because he loves me, and he knows that it makes me smile,
    2ndiapers

Comment by 2ndiapers (original poster) at 12:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Maybe he forgot.
    Don't read into everything.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 12:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• If a man gives you something for no reason it means he did something wrong. He's probably screwing someone.
    Anonymous