WHAT WAS THE WORST PART ABOUT BEING PREGNANT?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Not being able to get comfy OMG i'm 30wks and going crazy!!!! I cant even sit here on the laptop which i can move where ever i want and get comfy!!AARRGG!!!
    Anonymous

• Only for my first child, I threw up for like the first 4 months. It was awful, I couldn't hold nothing down, and I swoll so bad. I have stretch marks on my ankles!! LoL , good thing they faded.
    RachGr

Answer by RachGr at 8:49 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Yea, I think the worse thing is sleeping and getting comfy.
    and the back pains for me does it.

lilmommy022009

Answer by lilmommy022009 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• If you ask me its the whole entire 1st trimester and the last :) Needless to say everyone is different but I was miserable for both pregnancy's.
    momstepmom1471

Answer by momstepmom1471 at 8:55 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• The ending. When you get up and feel like everything weighs 500 lbs. Its so hard to get comfortable ecspecially at night, my hips hurt so bad, bc im the type of person who can't sleep on my back, so my only option was my sides, and i couldnt sleep bc my hips would ache so bad, and my back too, geesh. But I had my bf rub my back and hips while we were falling asleep, and I always went right to sleep, and most the time slept all nite. good luck with your preg.!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 8:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• I honestly loved EVERY second of my pregnancy (I know I got off easy, though!). I think the only downside was the worrying about every little thing that could go wrong in there without my even knowing!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:58 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Ok, I didn't like the vaginal exams...though I did like hearing the good news afterwards!
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:59 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Morning sickness and the WORRYING! You'll never ever EVER be at peace again. From the moment you find out that you're pregnant, you worry about the little life you've created. It's a little unnerving, but I've gotten used to it.

The pros outweigh the cons by far though :D
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 9:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• My first pregnancy wasn't too bad. The worst part of it was just dealing with how heavy all the weight I was gaining felt on my ankles. The second one I had horrible heart burn. I couldn't lay down at all with out my entire chest hurting. It sucked.
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 9:09 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Heartburn, not getting comfortable, losing my sex drive, fear of labor.
    Other than that, i loved being able to eat anything i wanted without feeling guilty (not the best advice- a baby doesn't come out weighing 65 pounds...).
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:17 PM on Nov. 12, 2008