meh and my SO had an argument and i havent called him since. he has been callin meh but ignore his calls. am i wrong?

mrzshanteb23

Asked by mrzshanteb23 at 12:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. Grow up and Call him.
    Anonymous

• yes, you sound like a child.
    gulfcoastmom4

Answer by gulfcoastmom4 at 12:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• no its not bad because he must have done something bad enough for you not to want to. if its something that you can forgive him for then give yourself time to cool off, and call him back.
    mommy2be0611

Answer by mommy2be0611 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• If you really don't care for him anymore, then continue ignoring him, if you do care for him, answer the phone.
    zbee

Answer by zbee at 12:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yes, partners argue it's a given something is bound to cause a disagreement. It's time to be a big girl, answer his call and communicate with him and work things out to better and strengthen your relationship. Attitudes like this are one of the reasons why relationship falter and possibly fall apart.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 12:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I think a healthy adult relationship you should answer. tell him you might be too upset to talk rational and you will call HIM when you are ready..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 12:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• If it were me I'd answer his next call. If he does not call back then I'd give him a call and say "so you called earlier........" (and leave a big pause for him to tell me why he called). Maybe he is calling to say he is sorry?
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 12:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Hey I would say stop playing games. If you are done with him well thats a different story. How can you solve a problem if you dont talk to him.
    Prayforblessing

Answer by Prayforblessing at 12:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• If you don't want to talk to him at least tell him that.
    Braydens_Mama06

Answer by Braydens_Mama06 at 12:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yes. Answer his call before he stops calling..He is making an effort by calling you which means he obviously wants to talk to you.
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 12:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011