To Tattoo or not to tattoo...

do you have tattoos?
how many?
would/ or are u getting anymore?
How many is too many?

miamigrl86

Asked by miamigrl86 at 12:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Don't have any and never saw the what the big draw was.
    Jambo4

Answer by Jambo4 at 12:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I want one! a tiny one....
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 12:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have one small sun on my left ankle...I got it as a mid-life, divorced with child support kind of thing. I am ok with it, but would not be sad without it either. I am not the kind of girl who tat's her "sleeves" and neck, nor do I go for the scrap yard in my face thing, or the stretch out my earlobes to the size of manhole covers. I just don't think that says class at say a parent teacher conference, but hey, to each their own right?
    Anonymous

• I have 7, I do plan on getting more, and thats up to the person how much is too much.

That being said I don't tattoo anything that can't be covered up because sometime you have to.
    Charis76

Answer by Charis76 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i have three, i dont want anymore but i would like to add on to one of them.

my sil has over 20, and almost a full sleeve on one of her arms. doesn't bother me at all, to each their own. i would never have that many though.. lol
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i am covered :)

josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yes I have 2 tattoos. I have a rose and heart on my back and a hummingbird on my chest. I love my tatts. I plan to get another one once I have the funds and the correct design. It is going to be on my lower calf/ankle, it is going to be a mom wolf and 2 wolf pups. This will signafy me and my kids- being a single mom and being strong.
    I can't tell you how many is too many. It is a personal choice.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 12:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• don't have nay yet but am interested in getting 3 of them...2 with my dd's names & 1 in memory of my mom who passed away a year before my wedding

girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• nope, NONE, why? cause i look at much older people and they look like shit, and i do not want that when i am that old!,,,
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 12:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• lovely pic
    Prayforblessing

Answer by Prayforblessing at 12:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011