Would you rather live in a small town your whole life or go out and experience the world?

misses_nick

Asked by misses_nick at 12:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in

• Experience the world and other cultures.....can't get that from my own backyard!
    LilyPondOasis

Answer by LilyPondOasis at 9:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I'd rather move around and live in different small towns. Oh, wait - I do that! lol.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 12:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• small town, i am quite happy and content where i am.
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 12:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i've lived in a small town my whole life, there is really nothing out there i want to be a part of :)
    josiesmommy00

Answer by josiesmommy00 at 12:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Well I didn't have a choice...I moved around my whole life and wouldn't change it for the world.
    Dayija

Answer by Dayija at 12:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I live in a small town and love it other then the drama ever where you look.. But I do plan on taking my family places all around the world
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 12:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Born and raised in Kansas small town, and I just like it that way.
    Cities are too busy, crowded, and the people move too fast for the likes of me. LOL
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 1:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• oh i would LOVE to explore so many places offer so many different things and ways of living plus i have net some pretty cool people over the years and have developed good friendships so yep
    mommi638

Answer by mommi638 at 2:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Go out and experience the world. That was one of my reasons for joining the Peace Corps when I was young.
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I was born in a small town but from a young age always knew I wanted to travel and I have done just that. I have been fortunate to travel and live in other places around the world.
    JuliaW

Answer by JuliaW at 4:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2011