CAN YOU PLEASE TELL ME THE TOP PREGNANCY SYMPTOMS BEFORE ACTUALLY MISSING A PERIOD?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 8:48 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Pain and spotting a week or so before your period. Nausea can come up early. I had a lot of headaches, and my mood swings were unbearable! One minute i was yelling, the next, sobbing.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 8:52 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Oh and the pain can be with or without spotting, and vice versa. I had a lot of implantation pain, but no bleeding.
    lillys_mommy09

Answer by lillys_mommy09 at 8:53 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• If you're worried or trying to get pregnant, I wouldn't even think about them as you may make them up...happens a lot! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 8:57 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Thats true if you hear all these different symptoms you might just think you're having them when it's actually just your head playing tricks on you. But to answer your question, I remember being really dizzy when I stood up even slowly.
    katyameliasmom

Answer by katyameliasmom at 9:27 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• Early Pregnancy Symptoms by MedicineNet.com

Most home pregnancy tests are done because of a missed period. ... she may notice some of the other symptoms of early pregnancy before it is apparent that ...
    www.medicinenet.com/pregnancy_symptoms/article.htm
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:03 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• 10 Pregnancy Signs - Top 10 Signs of Pregnancy

Yes, there are top 10 signs of pregnancy that indicate very early that you are ... Missing a Menstrual Period - a missed period is one of the obvious 10 ...
    www.safemenopausesolutions.com/10-pregnancy-signs.html
    vbruno

• Ok this is easy..my boobs hurt..i wasn't cramping...i wasn't hungry for the same stuff i normally am, in fact i was repulsed by the idea of ground beef...i was feeling really bloated and kinda just in general sick...not like i wanted to throw up but more like i had a bit of the flu. I was really tired. All of this happened BEFORE i would have missed my period...everyone is different...
    MamaAnnie87

Answer by MamaAnnie87 at 12:44 AM on Nov. 13, 2008