I have become. So. Lazy. I feel like i am in a downward spiral of laziness.

I feel like eventually, i won't be able to move. What do you do to motivate yourself? I cannot motivate for nothing. I'm surprised i manage to even clean my house (it's not that clean really).

How do you do it? How do you get motivated? How can i find more discipline & motivate myself?

I can't seem to do anything i want to be doing. Like losing weight, doing art, playing my instruments. Maybe I'm depressed....or maybe i'm just happy in my pool or laziness..

How do you do it?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Health

• Think of how short life is and how much time you are wasting time doing nothing, enjoy life while you can! Every moment you do nothing is a moment wasted in time, a less moment you took advantage of while you could, get off your butt!!!!!!!

Answer by older at 1:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My boys keep me on my toes so i dont really get to be super lazy like i would like to be lol.. Try some of the energy drinks they may help
    mommato2boys79

Answer by mommato2boys79 at 1:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• There are times when I allow myself a lazy day...or few days...but I always pay for it! And I don't like paying for it! Also, my family deserves better than a disorganized or dirty house, picking through dirty clothes for the "cleanest" they can find to wear and a mom who doesn't play with them or cook them nutritious homemade meals. Okay...my kids have never had to pick through dirty clothes, but I've known kids who do. I am motivated by providing my husband and my children with what they deserve!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 1:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I am pretty happy in my pool of laziness. I was so busy for so long that now that I don't work...I am just kind of sitting here. Blah. I am trying to motivate myself to do better in school this semester. So far today I have been on this site 4 times, facebook a few times, and just stared at my school work like its the plague.
    ashisamom

Answer by ashisamom at 1:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• pick yourself up chickie!!,,, great dressed and go for a good long fast walk in the fresh air, i tell you, you will feel great!,.,, life is what you make it, be tough, be strong, and get out there, you can do it,, if you need more then this of a boost, i am here for ya!
    gardenchic

Answer by gardenchic at 1:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i do my motherly duties & i do them well. I never let my house get out of hand & my children always have clean clothes & healthy food to eat. It's these times when i am home alone, everything is done & all i want to do is sit on my fat ass, when i need to throw on a workout video & move my body, or paint a picture, or do something positive for myself. I feel like a maid & when i have time off from my maid duties, i can't seem to motivate to better myself at all. I want to better myself, i want to be the person i always thought i'd be when i grew up. I'm really struggling with that.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Maybe do a little bit of excercising in the morning just to try to give you a boost for the day and do you take vitamins to help boost your metabolism,that might help some.I have been reading alot about fish oil pills,sounds disgusting,I know,but I guess they are suppose to work wonders. :)
    Ananomys

Answer by Ananomys at 2:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• ive been through that try taking multivitamin and ecercise and eating ahealthy breakfast in the morning also go to the doctor and having them to check your thryoid out because it wwill put a toll on your body to
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 2:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

*********

You sound JUST LIKE ME lately...
    the last couple of days all I can do is wonder HOW to get the motivation to DO something...bleh
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2011