How do I add a video to my Cafemom siggy?

I've tried to post a video to my signature (there is an option to upload a video to your siggy) and I can't do it. I asked a few folks in the siggy group and custom profile group for help, and they didn't know either. Does anyone know how to do it? HHEEEELLLPP! The youtube link is http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_FX-weZK1ys

MommyApril1999

Asked by MommyApril1999 at 8:50 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in About CafeMom

• When you have the siggy window open at the top is a embed link option click there and the box that pops up will let you paste your you-tube link in it right there.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 11:01 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• That's my problem - when I paste my youtube link in the pop-up, it doesn't work. All that shows up in the siggy is the link, not the video.
    MommyApril1999

Answer by MommyApril1999 at 7:41 AM on Nov. 13, 2008