organization

thinking of diferent neat ways to organie my sons room but they have Tons of stuff and i dont want plastic bins everwhere was thinkin of have the hubby build a unit like cubbies but im just not sure

mommi638

Asked by mommi638 at 1:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in General Parenting

• i like cubbies. we have a white toy organizer for my 4 year old's room. it has 9 shelves, 4 have little foldable boxes and 5 are open. so all of the little stuff is in the 4 boxes and books, puzzles, other stuff are in the open shelves. it saves a lot of space!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 1:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We have bins to store things under their beds.
    Biz1985

Answer by Biz1985 at 1:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We bought the shelving units that you can get at Target and we have some of the fabric cubbies in them. We have from the same set a set of drawers a corner shelf and two shelving units. I also have a shelf hung on the wall, my DD's room is kind of small and we don't have a play room so we do a lot of organizing. When we move a play room or a big room is a must!
    daisysrdeadly

Answer by daisysrdeadly at 2:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2011