whats the one thing you cant stand that ur husband or b/f does???

okay ladies lets here tell me whats the one thing that gets on your nerves that your husband or boyfriend does that you cant stand and that you wish he would stop doing???

opalmama04

Asked by opalmama04 at 2:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• i wish he would learn how to throw his dirty clothes where they belong and not all over our bedroom floor!
    tnm786

Answer by tnm786 at 2:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Just *one* thing?? That's tough. Top of my list I guess I'd have to say his effing SNORING.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 2:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• SNORING!!!!! OMG He woke me up at 3:30 this morning! i got to fall back to sleep after he overslept with his alarm at 7 this morning...did I mention that he did not come to bed til about 2:30 he had some late OT til about 2
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 2:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i have never ever had this experience well maybe with a few friends of mine but its just that they chew out loud in general and it drives me nutts but my hubby and his chewing its like hes not doing it on purpose but its loud and his mouth isnt even open we have talked about it and turned it into a joke but really i dont know why it bothers me but it does and he doesnt do it all the time so i am thinkin its just that he takes bigger bites i duno haha
    mommi638

Answer by mommi638 at 2:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• gas,both ends lol

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i agree with all you ladies cause my hubs does all those things but he is a mouth breather and i cant stand it. it drives me crazy. even if he is eating ice cream i can hear him and i have to walk away or else i will snap lol.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 2:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• 1 thing..hmm he smacks i can hear him eating cereal ..its super irritating
    mymommasgirl

Answer by mymommasgirl at 2:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I can't pick one thing....

the way he eats and watches tv at the same time
    he HAS TO have eggs and hashbrowns every morning,
    he picks his nose and if you catch he acts like he wasn't doing anything
    he gets defensive over his beer drinking
    he does not help out with the chores even though he is on a seasonal lay-off..apparently this is his vacation time
    we have very little money but he acts like we do

really I would have left him long ago if it weren't for our son........
    Anonymous

• My husband is soo loud when he eats. He eats with his mouth open. He'll cut off a big piece of meat and knaw pieces off, or tear pieces off with his teeth. Is he a caveman? Seriously!

We have a two year old and a one year old and he still acts as though he doesn't know their nightly routine. I said "Put her in a pair of fleece PJ's" ... He acted as though he didn't know what they were. COME ON NOW! Instead of laying out the blankets on DH's bed he just laws him in there .. So he sleeps on the cold mattress? Oi! I have to basically watch his every move and guide him through it .. drives me freaking crazy!!

He HAS to be on a computer to be entertained.. When we're watching TV .. he's not watching he's on the laptop. And if not on there he's on his desktop in the other room. Seriously ... Why can't you just break away from that blasted thing? UGH!
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 3:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My only problem is although he is very helpful and tries to keep the house picked up , he SUCKS at laundry, omg he will cram it so full it can't move. he will put a normal 3 loads in one wash..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 3:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2011