Is this really that bad?

Okay I know its sneaky, but it really isnt hurting anyone.

I have this miniposter of a cute guy I've had since my single days. I've always liked it. The guy is gorgeous (or was back then anyways) and I've never been able to make myself toss it. Its just too yummy. Anyway my DH really wanted me to get rid of it. For ages its just been in a box, out of sight.

So what I did is I scanned it and saved it as a picture file and saved the file to a picture storage website I have. Then I tossed the poster. So in a way I've gotten rid of it but kept it, as well. But DH will be happy cuz as far as he knows that poster is history. And I'm happy cause I've got it stored as a digital picture online safe and sound and out of harm's way. Sorry but I really liked this poster. I don't even know who the guy is, its just some model.

Sneaky yes. Will DH ever know about? Even in the remotest chance that he found it by accident and he was looking right at it online, he wouldn't even know it was mine since the account I have doesn't imply who it belongs to, so it would just be a random photo he happened to come across online by accident. No ties to me. In other words: Harmless. Everyone's happy. Its out of the house (him) and I get to keep a digital copy.

Edit: Yeah he gets jealous if I show interest in other guys...even a poster lol.... He wouldn't even let me keep it out of sight, he wanted me to trash it completely. He'd only get mad if he knew for a fact what I did and there is no reason for him to ever think it was mine nor is there any reason for him to ever research and look for it. If in the 1:100000 chance he happened across it, I'd still be safe. It would just be an image of that hated poster online, nothing more and no ties to me whatsoever. 

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:15 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• lol i just think thats just the most funny thing ive heard today. no i dont think its horrible nor do i think its wrong. its just a picture and its totally harmless. me i would have told my husband to get over it and kept it. but thats another way to please everyone without causing a problem.
    laura970

Answer by laura970 at 2:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I wouldn't say it's horrible, but it's not something I would ever do. I know that I would be hurt if my husband had done that to me (lied by telling me he had done something but not really), so I wouldn't do it to him.

Answer by missanc at 2:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• lol that's funny. all this for a poster of a hot guy. but it is pretty sneaky, but its not bad. its funny. now if it was an ex or someone like that then i could totally understand why he would want you to get rid of it.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 2:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• LOL I think its fine. It is harmless and funny that your hubby would ask you to get rid of a poster.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 2:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• no i wouldnt say that it bad
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Sound's like ur hubby has some major control issues.What can a poster possilbly hurt?maybe you should have tossed him instead!!!
    mama126

Answer by mama126 at 3:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I think your husband is being a ridiculous control freak and what you did is no big deal.
    hootie826

Answer by hootie826 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• ok good, cuz I know he'd be upset, but I just don't wanna lose the poster and I've had it forever. Its not only a hot guy...and oh boy is he...but its also a momento of my wild and free days... a reminder of a former life and I wanna keep it. This is my way of compromising. This way he's happy and I don't have to hear about it anymore, while still secretly keeping it locked away in storage online.
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• To me you're lying to him. You said "Yea I tossed it", but in reality you didn't. Sure the poster is gone, but the image isn't.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2011