F buddy or what?

My friend and I hang out with a large group of people and are together most every weekend. There is one guy she has slept with several times. When we are out he will watch what she is doing from across the room. If he sees her talking with a guy he will go ask her what they were talking about. Sometimes he wont return her calls or text but will call or text me..one of the first things he ask me about is her..whats she been doing and stuff. She really likes it and would like more with him but doesnt want to say something and ruin what they have. Your opinions??

Also if we go out and he is at work he will text her wanting to know whats going on and they will text the whole night while we are out.

angie729

Asked by angie729 at 2:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Many guys want "it" until they get it then they are on their way down the road. Just tell her to keep what they have if she likes it.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• He is making sure that her pussy is only available for his use only without any attachments. He will not want anything more than that so if she pushes it, it will stop. So, she may as well lose the delusions of anything further happening with him.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Sounds like he want her more then she want him.

Answer by louise2 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• sounds like he likes her more than he is willing to admit / he likes her a lot but doesnt want to commit = actions speak so loudly - if he cannot take his eyes off her - he likes her more than an f buddy would...
    AmaliaD

Answer by AmaliaD at 2:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I don't even know if he 'likes' her more than he says, but wants to control her in the fact that only he can have her sexually.
    Anonymous