This is to the moms that do surveys for there at home jobs? Do all the surveys require your to sign up for additional things?

EX: Do a survey about credit report then you have to sign up for a free credit analyis that require you to cancel within 7day or be charged monthy?

momofonebusyboy

Asked by momofonebusyboy at 9:00 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Money & Work

• I wouldnt be filling out ANY credit survey!!! You have to give them your SS# and this is the internet!! Your at GREAT Risk of having your identity stolen giving out SS# and credit and bank info to an unknown internet site.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 10:54 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• For the most part survey sites are not for surveys. They are to get you to fill out offers, give your credit card and signup for a month fee. Stay clear of Cash Crate, Project Pay Day and any GPT site. Anyone who tells you GPT sites are a legit work at home business is lying to you, go through the posts and see what they were pushing last month that was making them millions.
    There are legit survey sites, but you are only allowed to complete one survey every 6 months. If you want to work at home without MLM, GPT or Scams go to the only CafeMom group that doesn't allow any of the above: http://www.cafemom.com/group/works4mom
    Works4Mom.com

Answer by Works4Mom.com at 7:12 AM on Nov. 13, 2008

• I have to disagree with Works4Mom.com
    These sites are not scams. Just check out my blog for all the information you need. I just received my first check. I myself was very skeptical about sites like these before I actually decided to join. There are 100% free surveys where you do not need to give your SS number or Credit card info. In fact those are the only kind I've been doing so far. There is so much to learn about this site rather than just be mis informed by people that are too ignorant to read. Just visit my. There's all the info you need.
    http://makemoneyonlinefreenoww.blogspot.com/
    TriNi27

Answer by TriNi27 at 11:29 AM on Dec. 20, 2008