chosing the right car...

Im not 100% financially ready to buy a car but still looking for fun. What are some things I should think about to find the right car for med my son?

These things I already know and/or consider: gas milage, miles (if used), size, automatic, affordable, nothing to sporty cause insurance will be through the roof, and 4 door.

Any more to add? :)

Jazmineamomma

Asked by Jazmineamomma at 2:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Shopping

• Safety features.
    Anonymous

• has it been in an accident, does the seller have maintenance records, can you take it to a mechanic and have it checked out before you decide to buy?

Answer by missanc at 2:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Terms of the loan, safety ratings, reliability, resale value.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I had a Corolla when I first had my son and it TORE MY BACK UP getting him in and out of it because I am decently tall. I ended up trading it in on my 4Runner because I couldn't take it anymore.
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Make sure it's not coming up from the south from flooded area. I heard a lot of cars were sent up north, I don't know where you are or where your getting it from, just a thought.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 10:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011