JEEZE! My cousin is an idiot! not sure where to put this

1st off I'm not all up in her business, she comes to me b/c I'm like a big sister to her (she's only 20..i'm 27) anyways she has a 2 y/o and a soon to be 1 y/o and thinks she may be pregnant again....how in the world can i teach this idiot about condoms, birth control...hell even abstinance? she didn't know who her youngest child's dad was until the baby was 6 months old...please help me help her crazy butt

josiesmommy00

Asked by josiesmommy00 at 2:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• For alicialamoreux I just think she is asking us for support. Sorry not everyone has their life together like you do but some of us have and know people with problems. Back to the real topic I say that it is hard to teach someone something that they will not stick to. All you can do is tell her and let her make the choice. Tell her she can get an IUD there are so many other things she can do with her life other that have kids. Good luck to you with getting through to her.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 3:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• She is an adult. You cannot do anything about it. Go buy her a big package of condoms for her baby gift.

You can't teach stupid or lazy.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Man, I have to agree.
    Roadfamily6now

Answer by Roadfamily6now at 2:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• wow! she needs to really grow up. after having 2 kids you would think she would learn. I'm not sure what you can do though. no matter what you tell her she is always gonna do what she wants. maybe you can take her to the clinic and have her chose a contraceptive. there are tons. she is bound to chose one..right?

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 2:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Sorry, but I would feel that the point of being nice has passed and I would be blunt. She knows how babies are made. She has no clue who the dad is.

I would tell her to keep her knees together and quit being a slut.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• If she hasn't learned by now do you think that she's going to learn.
    Sit her down and talk to her about being responsible.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Wow... is she financially set up for 3 kids? With ANY of the dads? or all the dads even the same? I'm sorry, I know that must be hard to watch AND hear!!! especially cause I am sure she comes to you with everything
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I'd do what everyone else has been saying to do keep her legs closed tell her to get fixed

lovinmy4babys

Answer by lovinmy4babys at 2:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• @ alicialamoreux this coming from the person who's posting on a blog which sole purpose is to talk about issues that we encounter. if reality is too much for you maybe a fantasy blog will be better for you.

Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 5:12 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i know she's an adult but she comes to me for advice and idk what to say and still be nice
    josiesmommy00

Comment by josiesmommy00 (original poster) at 2:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2011