If I hear/see one more person say "wait so I'm a Virgo now???" I'm going to hurt someone.

Does no one do their research anymore?

The Zodiac signs have not changed. There are two Zodiacs based off two different things. Tropical, Westerners identify with this one and it is based off the seasons. I am Taurus based on the ideas of the Tropical Zodiac.

Sidereal Zodiac, Easterners identify with this one and it is based off the constellations. I am Taurus based on the ideas of the Sidereal Zodiac.

I've always identified with the Tropical Zodiac therefore I am still a Taurus and that will not change. But in the Eastern world I'd be considered an Aries.

Don't go having an identity crisis people! Do your research!

http://news.blogs.cnn.com/2011/01/13/no-your-zodiac-sign-hasnt-changed/ <- CNN's explanation of the Sidereal vs. Tropical

http://www.lightonvedicastrology.com/articles-sidereal_tropical.htm <- A scientific approach at explaining the difference

No matter what sign you are...you are what you are in terms of Tropical or Sidereal...

menko21

Asked by menko21 at 2:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Not only that, but you are still the sign you were "born" under, not what it currently is.
    Gnomeofmyheart

Answer by Gnomeofmyheart at 2:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• lol. i don't care about the zodiac.
    boobarandbell

Answer by boobarandbell at 2:34 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yeah, and it really hasn't changed anyway. Nothing has changed. People are just aware of 2 different forms of the Zodiac. People born on May 13th like me, will continue to be Taurus in the future as they are now and have been in the past. LOL. It's just funny how people take things and run with them without looking into it first.
    menko21

Comment by menko21 (original poster) at 2:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I don't either boobarandell but it's just annoying to get online and see it ALL over the place and then walk around campus and hear everyone "uhhhh woahhhh dude. i thought i was a taurus but i'm really an aries...i gotta remove that tat now" it's like...wow...calm down and go read something.
    menko21

Comment by menko21 (original poster) at 2:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• The change is false, most astrologers are not following this because of the method used. It just seems like one dumbass with a PHD opened his mouth with out consulting other professionals first.
    DomoniqueWS

Answer by DomoniqueWS at 2:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Thanks because I heard on the radio that some man was saying that their was a new sign added. I was confused but now that you say that I will look it up.
    LADYA1983

Answer by LADYA1983 at 2:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I didn't really pay attention to it but, Thanks for breaking the research down for me b/c i am a Taurus too:)

daisyb

Answer by daisyb at 2:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Right! It's like GET A LIFE !!!
    jen2774161

Answer by jen2774161 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2011