Wife swapping/Swinging???? adult content

I had given this thought since my dh had brought it up thinking it would be hot. I decided that it would probably end our marriage? Would you give it a shot or decline?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Decline ASAP if you think it will end your marriage.. I've seen it happen with my friend and her husband and now all he does is hound her and degrade her until she gives in and finds someone to swing with. This is not good if you are serious about your marriage.
    JesF419

Answer by JesF419 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• So your question is not what should you do but simply what would I do? If so, the answer is NO, I would not give it a shot.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 2:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I would decline. My husband knows that if I wanted to swap/swing/etc.. I would not have been married to him for 25 years.. I would be single and dating him on occasions (as well as others).
    pixie_trix

Answer by pixie_trix at 2:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I would never take the chance. Everything I read or hear about it is that it definitely changes the relationship and not for the better. If he's looking to "spice up" the marriage, why not do something just between the two of you?
    ceallaigh

Answer by ceallaigh at 2:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• yuck! I'm sorry if I'm offending anyone's feelings, but I think it's a disgusting thing to do. I would never do it.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 2:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I would definitely decline and than go to couples counseling, because if he's asking that question that may be code in man land to ask if he can sleep with other women.
    orion52

Answer by orion52 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• to be honest my hubby and i have tried but not him with another female, me with another guy. now this was his idea not mine. it was his fantasy to know i was with someone else. i know it sounds strange but i would not recommend it. it has caused so many issues in our relationship just as i had told him it would. i would never allow or want him to be with another women and i felt bad that he even wanted me to be with another man. but i did it to please him. will i do it again? no way! although it works for some couples. and to them i say, hey do what ya gotta do. not here to judge
    Christieluv0614

Answer by Christieluv0614 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Decline 100%! Nothing but trouble! Also...skeevy.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I thought it was ok. Nothing to brag about. It was just an experience. Many folks have a fantasy they want to act out. This was one. It didn't ruin our marriage. He was an abusive jerk and that's what ruined our marriage.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• It all depends what you both want out of it - I think you need to talk through it and see what his expectations are from this and if you are comfortable with it.. we've done it and it didn't ruin our marriage one bit but we both know where we stand in that area.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2011