What Chores Have You Done Today?

staceybelly9

Asked by staceybelly9 at 2:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Ha! None! I hope I can keep it that way all w/e. These past few weeks have been murder!
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 2:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Been on Cafe Mom
    orion52

Answer by orion52 at 2:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Went to work. So far that's it.

Answer by louise2 at 2:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Started dinner first thing this morning, and the bread too. Unloaded the dishwasher and started the reload. Scrubbed out the sink. Swept the kitchen. Wiped down the table and chairs after breakfast. Vacuumed. Made the bed. Two loads of laundry washed, folded, put away. One more load in the washer and one in the dryer. Went to the grocery store. Swept the front step and put out the everyday welcome mat. Hung the Christmas mat to dry. Scrubbed out the trash bin.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 2:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My beautiful husband cleaned up the kitchen so beautifully yesterday there is only pick up after self and meal prep for my baby. Love the hubs!
    orion52

Answer by orion52 at 2:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have started a load of laundry and dried a load too. That's about it.. and I picked up the living room a little.
    JesF419

Answer by JesF419 at 2:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• laundry

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 2:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• So far, nothing. I am about to shower and dress, then make my bed, straighten my room, do laundry, clean the rat cage, and vacuum the basement. It's going to be a productive day. :D
    Holly.

Answer by Holly. at 2:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Some dishes. Very few, but some. I am soo exhausted today and standing at the sink 26 days from my Due date is murder.
    JazzlikeMraz

Answer by JazzlikeMraz at 2:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Folded laundry.
    tinamatt

Answer by tinamatt at 2:49 PM on Jan. 14, 2011