Where can I find Arm and Hammer Super Washing Soda?

We are wanting to make our own laundry detergent and have all the other supplies but I can't find the Super Washing Soda..We live in the Pensacola, Florida area. I was also wondering if any one has tried this and had good results..We have already made the fabric softener using cut up sponges and I am going to try the white vinger in the downy ball...Thanks..

motherganey5

Asked by motherganey5 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Home & Garden

• Walmart sells it, as do many grocery stores in their laundry aisles. It's usually on the very top shelf, but some places put in on the very bottom shelf, basically where it's least likely to be seen. Stores don't make much of a profit off of washing soda, so they "hide" it..lol.

Yes, I've made my own laundry detergent & yest it works very well. It'll save you a bundle of money, too.
    mom2aspclboy

Answer by mom2aspclboy at 7:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• walmart or just the normal grocery store has it too! its on the bottom or top shelf!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 6:40 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I asked about this at wal-mart two nights ago and they looked at me like I was crazy. they had no clue what I was talking about. :(
    Bennett121

Answer by Bennett121 at 1:28 AM on Jan. 16, 2011