What are some Fun Activities with a 4 yr old

Every summer we spend most of our days at the Zoo and Water Park. What other activities are others enjoying with their 4 yr olds?

Aries46845

Asked by Aries46845 at 2:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• a picnic, just the usual stuff like playing ball, bubbles, baking cookies,making things,
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 2:59 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• my son loves "family game time" in the evening right before he gets ready to go to bed... So I got a few different games and I let him choose which one he wants to play. He also likes to bake, so I get those cut out cookies and let himput them on the cookie sheet, and he loves music so I turn the music on and we just act silly and dance!!!!
    blessedmom74

Answer by blessedmom74 at 9:53 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• DD loves water, she makes mud pies, we go fishing, she helps me bake, puzzles, games, cutting and glueing paper
    a_brown23

Answer by a_brown23 at 12:52 AM on Jan. 16, 2011

• A really fun activity is letter scavengar hunt. You can take a camera, and a note book. Go through your local downtown, or city and try and find the letters in the alphabet (like in iron fencing, in the lines of the street, etc...) you can also look up family fun magazine, they have great activities. I have actually subscribed because they have great seasonal activities and crafts.
    Ms.Wendy83

Answer by Ms.Wendy83 at 1:31 PM on Jan. 16, 2011