How many....

How many wet ( and I don't mean once peed I mean a little full) should my two year old have a day?

He drinks alot. Four-Five sippy cups full and he's had two major wet diapers since 8am?

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 2:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• sippy cups are about 8oz right? So 2 soaking diapers is about right. After 1 or 2 pees, the diaper is soggy, so that sounds about right. Alot of the fluid we drink remains in our bodies for organs and such.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 2:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My youngest is 18mo and he has about 2 soaking diapers a day as well and he drinks a lot more than your son...he is always moving around and running..so the Dr said that was fine.
    KnitWit0686

Answer by KnitWit0686 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Thanks! He has some issues down there that the doctors are looking into. I just wanted to make sure other children were having the same amount of diapers.

I feel better now. Thanks!
    rebel07

Comment by rebel07 (original poster) at 4:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2011