African American woman: Do you find it difficult to find a foudation that is a match?

I do. I often have to mix products, causing me to buy more than one. The only one that I found that is a good match is Natural Fx..it is at Sephora.

What do you wear?

A_Renee

Asked by A_Renee at 2:58 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• I'm not African American but I find it really hard anyways :p I'm about as pale as they get and I always look orange with foundation on. So... at least there's that.
    ashleyaction

Answer by ashleyaction at 3:01 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• have you tried the always that matches your skin tone? does that work with dark skin?
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Almay? No I have not tried that one. I have tried true match by L'Oreal and it is pretty good, but I have to add something to it...a shade darker and its too dark...
    A_Renee

Comment by A_Renee (original poster) at 3:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I am not African American, but I would try checking out Presripives at Macy's. They will match you and that stuff works wonders. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 11:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I use l'oreal brand it's hard for me to find one that works for me and i'm dark skin
    soraya14

Answer by soraya14 at 6:18 PM on Jan. 19, 2011