Do you have something that you want to BIO about today? adult content

BIO=Bitch it Out lol. Didn't want to put that in the question line in case someone got offended or something.

My husband decided to scrape all the snow off our porch and steps today, uncovering all the ice under it. I fell. Really great since I already had a pulled or strained muscle in my back, and now my arm is killing me, I have scrapes in a few places, and my left hip is aching like crazy. I wanted to kill him.

Mrs.BAT

Asked by Mrs.BAT at 3:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• my husband is the only one in his office of 100+ people too lazy or too stupid to use his locker to lock up his stuff at the end of his shift. he left out his $200 headphones and of course they were stolen by a lucky person who now has our nice ones plus their own as a backup. now the replacement cost comes out of his next check. and I get to balance that into the budget and he refuses to apologize.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• yep my drug addict BIL stole my extra bed I had in a storage building behind my FIL 's house and when I called the police they said if they arrested him they would have to arrest FIL to so I have to let it go... I can't stand this lowlife.
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 3:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My dog whined me awake before my alarm went off.. ack. I call him a whistler. That`s what his whine sounded like. Whine to go out, whine to come back in.. I can still hear it... :/
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 3:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I am pissed about my step sister and her drama she's caused, I have a terrible headache, I gained 12 lbs over the holidays which I am still battling losing after working my ass off to lose 20 last year, it feels like I wasted all that time, last night was my 3 year olds worst fit night to date.. I kind of want to drink a full bottle of wine but we arewatching my niece and I have to leave the house in the morning at 7 am to bring 2 cats to the vet for their shots, whcih means waking my son up early ugh
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My GR-DD told a Gr-frd she was adopted by my new SIL and her Dad was bad(which is true) but my DD and SIL were trying to raise her as being his and they're upset with her, and I'm a little annoyed. There was just was no need to blab it.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I did something to my back this morning, it hurts, hurts when I breathe in, I guess I stretched too much too soon.
    sarasmommy777

Answer by sarasmommy777 at 3:52 PM on Jan. 14, 2011