What is the best lip treatment for dry cracked lips?

A_Renee

Asked by A_Renee at 3:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• If they are already cracked and flaky, then exfoliate with a little sugar mixed with Vaseline or something. Then keep lip balm on. My favorite is Aveda! For my little girls I use Burt's Bees because I don't want them carrying around and losing a $12 tube of lip balm for me to replace every few days-weeks. The Burt's Bees that's formulated with mango butter is awesome. Whatever you do, don't use anything with menthol or mint oils because that burns like a mother!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:11 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I found to use breast cream in the little purple tube works the best for any cuts scrapes or dry lips or even blisters on the lips
    Tdaycare6678

Answer by Tdaycare6678 at 3:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I use burts bees. it is all natural and does wonders for lips!!! they also have a whole line of products for lotions, soaps, and so on. good luck i know that stuff hurts!!!
    RachWell

Answer by RachWell at 3:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Jordan Essentials Shea Cherry Lip Butter & Lip Exfoliant Duo

motherofhope98

Answer by motherofhope98 at 12:01 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• vaseline at night
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 7:44 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• burtsbee
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 9:35 AM on Jan. 16, 2011