i need money!!!!!!!!!

ok so ive gotten i dont know how much info about work at home jobs, but the thing is - i dont have the money to start any of them up. does ne1 have any info on a work at home job that is either very cheap or even free? we only have 1 income at the moment and as u women know us ladies need a lot of personal things and w/ only 1 income i have to settle for the cheap stuff and while thats not a problem at all becausr i mean the cheap stuff does get the job done.lol. i take rx meds for my heart and have to get them refilled every month and i have to ask my parents to buy them for me. i just really need something to give my family a lil more money and to have a lil money for myself would b really nice. please any advice would b great thank you,.

mamasmurf171

Asked by mamasmurf171 at 3:00 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Money & Work

• Avon only costs 10$ to start.
    cheekycherub

Answer by cheekycherub at 3:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I never had much luck trying to make money from home. I dont have the money to start either so I did the baysitting thing and I tried crocheting and made an etsy account, no luck. I managed to find a great job outside of home. I part time, 20 hours a week, 5 hours shifts, weekends off. My hours are 7pm-midnight. I work at a distribution center. There is a lot of lifting, lots of paperwork and you need to really stay focused, lift right and be aware of your surroundings, but it is a great job. I've been there for 3 weeks and have been able to help with bills which has really helped us financially! Plus all day I cam be super mom, super homemaker, SO comes home from work and then I go to work (no daycare cost) and have some adult interaction and focus on something other than mom stuff lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• woops I WORK part time lol
    Owl_Feather

Answer by Owl_Feather at 4:27 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I am helping moms join my business for free right now, yes I said free! I am a demonstrator w/ Gold Canyon Candles. If you would like to talk about how I am doing this and learn about our company send me a msg and I can explain more to you!
    Tiffany237

Answer by Tiffany237 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I blog about work at home ideas and opportunities.  You are welcome to read my Blog at Mavi's Home Work

m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 8:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Do you have a former employer you could work for remotely?
    You can search for jobs that match you skill set and have a telecommute option.
    If you have a computer with high speed internet & Microsoft Office Pro & have at least intermediate MS Office skills, you should be able to find work as a virtual assistant (VA). For more information, go to www.ivaa.org, www.iavoa.com, www.vanetworking.com ..
    Do you have a skill or experience that you can turn into a home based business? I have a friend who makes children's hair accessories in her basement & sells them to boutiques around the Midwest. My husband runs a handyman business from our home. I work from home with two lines of business; I do freelance bookkeeping & business organization (along with medical billing), I also do career and job search coaching.

Answer by rkoloms at 10:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Anything that cost a start up fee is either a business or a scam, It is not a job. Legit jobs pay you, you don't have to pay them. You best bet would be to look for telecommuting jobs. Good luck. Work at home jobs that are legit are very difficult to find.
    HotMama330

Answer by HotMama330 at 3:42 PM on Jan. 15, 2011

• There is an endless list of options, online and offline. Do you want an easy "job" or a complicated "business"? I work for a couple places, I don't buy or sell anything, never spend a dime, and don't have to manage a 'business'... Earn Money Online

customcat2000

Answer by customcat2000 at 10:54 AM on Jan. 17, 2011

• You can get started with Juice Plus for $50
    www.welovejuiceplus.com
    wellnessgirl

Answer by wellnessgirl at 2:58 PM on Jan. 17, 2011