Did you get the kids you wanted?

not saying that you don't love the kids you were blessed with, but when I was younger I always wanted three boys after growing up with four sister. instead I got one boy and two girls. How about you?

Rachel24517

Asked by Rachel24517 at 3:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I have 2 boys and a girl... always thought I would have more girls than boys...hope to have another girl to use the cute clothes I have saved!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I knew my baby was a girl the moment I got pregnant. :-) And I have always wanted a boy and a girl, so we'll see if the second one if a boy.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 3:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I got what I wanted. I asked God to give me a little girl first and after that it didnt matter as long as they were all healthy. I got my girl first and then 3 boys and another girl. All healthy.

Answer by gemgem at 3:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I could not have custom ordered a better set. I wasn't 100% sure what I wanted but got a son and then 19 months to the day later a girl. Since boys mature a little slower and girls a little faster they ended up being like twins..... potty training together, attending preschool together, and so on.
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Haha! I was thinking...hmmm...

I never had any boys in my house growing up. No dad. No brothers. I always thought it would be neat to have a son first, so any little girls I had would have a big brother. But I got 2 girls first, and then a son! I wish someone would have told me how special a relationship would be between a mother and son. I had no idea. I know all about mother/daughter because I AM a daughter. I love my daughters and you know nothing would provoke me to hurt or forget them, but they are daddy's girls. My son is going to break my ♥ someday!
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• 3 girls and 1 boy here. I wanted a lot of girls, and I got them.
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I guess I never thought about it, once I got pregnant, I just knew I would have a girl, so at my U/S seeing it was NOT a girl, I was shocked to say the least and he's been more than I expected to handle but I can honestly say, if I had one chance to do it again, I'd pick him 100 times over - but, he will now be an Only instead of us having 2 because there is NO chance I could handle 2 max's lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I actually thought I would never have kids. Now I have 3 girls and 2 boys.
    Autumn07

Answer by Autumn07 at 3:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I had 2 girl and 1 boy and 1 miscarriage, so other than the miscarriage yes I did. If I didn't have the miscarriage I was hoping for another boy.
    MyAngel003

Answer by MyAngel003 at 3:07 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I got healthy babies, and that's all I ever hoped for.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 3:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2011