Embarassing.. adult content

I've got a new boyfriend recently and we consummated our relationship for the first time last night. His penis was...rather large...about 8 inches long and 7 inches around ((obviously the circumference, not the diameter)) and after we were done, I had to pee like a racehorse like normally. ((I pee before and after sex usually)), and when I went to pee, I felt this throbbing sensation deep inside of me and then what felt like an insane amount of pressure in my lower pelvic region and PAIN, when I peed..like..I was pissing magma...Then I noticed the blood and the horrible, terrible smell...the blood was coming out of my urethra, and the smell was like....slightly bad cabbage covered in snot and left in the sun for a day or so...We used a condom and I had a routine STD check in November which came black clean, I've yet to have unprotected sex with anyone since then..What could this be?

gabrielle_x

Asked by gabrielle_x at 3:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Health

• It sounds like an infection. You need to see your doctor!
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 3:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My god, call the DR... good luck!!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 3:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• OOO. not sure. Could be that your body is not use to someone so... ah. large. Similar to a first time experiance. (I have had that with my boyfriend). If you are really concerned about it go have it checked out or call ask a nurse at your local hospital.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 3:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Well, how could an infection fester after 45 minutes of sex?!? I peed before, just fine, then peed after and I was friggin Krakatoa!
    gabrielle_x

Comment by gabrielle_x (original poster) at 3:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• you need to have him tested for stds
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 3:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• call the dr. ASAP
    girliemom0406

Answer by girliemom0406 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• you could have had the infection way before sex and not known about until after because the sex made it flare up... see the doctor..
    mrssundin

Answer by mrssundin at 3:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• You may be allergic to the condom.
    emilyellensmom

Answer by emilyellensmom at 3:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• that is a sign of an infection
    tammy372011

Answer by tammy372011 at 3:54 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yes, go to the doctor. Sex with a well-endowed man might make you bleed from the tissue around your vaginal opening, but NOT out the urethra. And if there's a funky smell....again, sex with a big one shouldn't cause a bad smell. Go to the doc.

Hope everything turns out okay.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 5:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2011