How Soon Should I Pack My Hospital Bag For Delivery?

I am 32wks pregnant with my 3rd child and was wondering how soon everyone thought would be a good time to pack my hospital bag? Its been two years since my last ones birth and dont remember.

KristenLee

Asked by KristenLee at 3:41 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• now is great because you'll have time to tweak and fiddle with it. also having it ready to go is good in case you forget it or are admitted at a regular dr. appt or something so someone can just run home and grab it for you
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 3:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Pack it as soon as you can so you are ready. You could even put it in the trunk of the car, just in case.
    Make sure you pack clothes that are loose enough.
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 3:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Now isn't a bad time.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 3:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• If your asking you should probably start packing, they always say that there is that mothers intuition thing going on. For my pregancy my water broke at exactly 37 weeks, I had nothing packed and i am sure it was hysterical watching me and my husband running around packing a bag when i was holding a towel between my legs :)
    emilyellensmom

Answer by emilyellensmom at 3:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• mine didn't get packed until I was in labor
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2011