Time to TTC again :) adult content

This isn't a question, just a bit of relief, actually. I saw my Nurse Practitioner today who said that after my m/c at almost 8 weeks, (that was 2 weeks ago tomorrow), we can begin TTC again as there is no need to wait. I had a natural miscarrage and as far as they could see on the U/S on Jan. 2, everything looked 'clear'. I did, however, have to take a urinalysis as I told her that I still have some breast tenderness and frequent urination, so she is going to test to see if I have a UTI. She said that there could also be a bit or remaining 'tissue' that wasn't seen on the U/S and this could be causing my breast tenderness as some of my pregnancy hormone could still be in my system. I am not having any pain so she is not concerned at this point. I have no upcoming appt. with her unless I need to call her about something along the way.
So, we are just to TTC again and hopefully, my (3rd) pregnancy will be a healthy and happy one!

miraclewaits

Asked by miraclewaits at 3:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• Good luck! Wish you the best!
    Dalimonster

Answer by Dalimonster at 3:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Good luck! Have fun trying!
    keisha613

Answer by keisha613 at 3:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• baby dustheres some dust!  GL and happy trying!

rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 3:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Good luck!
    Prayforblessing

Answer by Prayforblessing at 4:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• GL!!!!
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 5:04 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Good Luck... I hope it all works out for you..
    jenlou9686

Answer by jenlou9686 at 9:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• GOOD LUCK!!! Hopefully we'll both be pregnant again really soon!

We are TTC again right away. My bleeding finally stopped so we're hoping to jump right back in with trying! Midwife gave us the go ahead!

BABY DUST!!
    miasmommy21407

Answer by miasmommy21407 at 5:17 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• wish you the best! having a miscarriage is super tough i had one in may and jumped back in the saddle and within a few months got pg again i wish u lots of luck and lots of healthy babies!
    zperez0809

Answer by zperez0809 at 10:36 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• zperez, did you notice that your fertile CM returned rather quickly after your m/c? I was 8 weeks by the doctors' chart (based on my LMP) but the baby measured 6 weeks which is what I thought I was b/c I know when I had ovulated). I already have the EWCM these past 2 days so wondering if AF is coming. It has only been 2 weeks since my natural m/c (not requiring a D & C).
    miraclewaits

Comment by miraclewaits (original poster) at 12:08 PM on Jan. 17, 2011