Money oh Money

So heres my question what are some ways you ladies try to save money ??? I have this thing with change haha I Love it and i like the kids putting it in their piggy banks and when its full on like a rainy day ill take them to the bank to cash it in and keep a lil bit of it but i am thinking now about putting away some for savings but i was just curious to see what other moms are doing

mommi638

Asked by mommi638 at 3:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I sell stuff on eBay. I hit garage sales and estate sales. For instance I bought 2 antique dresser boxes at a garage sale for $1 each. I sold one on eBay for $36 and the other brought in $25. Not bad for a $2 investment. Even thought I work full-time I still try to list at least 6-10 things per week. No, you won't always sell your stuff, but last year alone, I took in over $5,000 without really trying.
    katzmutti

Answer by katzmutti at 4:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2011