Is there nothing that will work?

Ok. I'm seven months pregnant (3 days short) and I literally can't stop eating. I've tried big portions, small portions, I've tried changing my diet, I've even went to whole wheat everything and NOTHING! It's super frustrating. I eat and an hour later my stomach is growling like I've had nothing to eat all day. For example this morning at about 8 am I had a boiled egg, two pieces of toast, three turkey sausages, and some maple flavored oatmeal. Nine am without fail my stomach is growling. So I tried fruit; grapes, strawberries, bananas, apples, and oranges. Ten am I'm growling again!!!! So on and so forth. Now ive heard of the baby having a growth spurt but come on every hour I'm eating. Hell, to be honest with you I'm tired of eating.

Have any of you ladies experienced this? If so, how/what did you do?

prissysayshi

Asked by prissysayshi at 3:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Are you gaining too much weight? If you aren't over-gaining then I wouldn't worry about it. I was constantly hungry during pregnancy and nursing too. I always lost weight (only because pregnancy brought my hormones into better alignment and improved my metabolism) during pregnancy, so it wasn't really a problem.
    misses_nick

Answer by misses_nick at 4:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• If you are healthy and not packing on the pounds then your body needs the nutrition
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Not gaining weight at all actually losing and it's crazy, but thank you ladies for your responses.
    prissysayshi

Comment by prissysayshi (original poster) at 1:01 AM on Jan. 15, 2011