It hurts when I have sex. adult content

Whenever DF and I are snuggling and cuddling, and having foreplay it is great I get so turned on. I will be soaking wet and so ready, and then when he sticks it in it feels good for a minute but then I start getting pain in my lower stomach and top of my vagina. I usually try to keep going so he can cum. But usually it starts hurting so bad I will just be like hurry up and get it and then I know it isnt for either one of us, and even though it hurts I am still so sexually frustrated. The pain is sharp and usually lasts a while after he gets out of me. What could it be?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Health

• ovarian cysts
    endometriosis

Answer by butterflyblue19 at 4:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• unless his unit is so big as to explain pain
    i would call a doctor and make appt for an exam
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:09 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I would make an appt with your doctor. None if us could know for sure, and a doctor can actually examine you. Good luck..that sounds so uncomfortable. =[
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Go to the obgyn on this one ive never had a problem in this area
    tinamarie1972

Answer by tinamarie1972 at 4:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have endomostis and that can make things very pain ful. But get checked out cause could be something else going on.
    momindiana

Answer by momindiana at 4:40 PM on Jan. 14, 2011