can you remember your first date

tammy372011

Asked by tammy372011 at 4:13 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• Yes. It was a blind date (a match up from a relationship service). We met at Olive Garden. Hit it off right away. The food was great the company (boyfriend) was fantastic. FATE happens. And he felt/feels the same way. Seemed like we had coinsiding lives and experiances. We were the second to last couple to leave the restuaruant right before they were closing down. (Started date at 7pm). We still didn't want to end the date so we ended up going to my place and sitting on my front porch and talking for a couple more hours (something I NEVER do- allow someone to come to my house when just know them). He left around 12:40am or so, and neither one wanted him to go. conversation was great.
    MamaWolf1981

Answer by MamaWolf1981 at 4:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have had alot of first dates and the only one I really remember is with my husband of 25 years. Funny but true.
    rosetoes

Answer by rosetoes at 4:28 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Sure! I was 14 we had our parents drive us to the theater to see the movie twins. we dated for about 5 mo split for a few years tried again for a month and then when i was in college had a date here and there! He is a great guy and we are still friends and talk on FB he is now married as am I am we both have 3 kids now!
    rebeccadac

Answer by rebeccadac at 4:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My first date was in nineth grade with a nineth grade boy that i didn't really like but he kept bothering me about dating him so i said finally said yes. We went to the movies and we probably dated for a week maybe.
    1911

Answer by 1911 at 4:57 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• We went to the amusement park
    virgo550

Answer by virgo550 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yep. It was a blind date (with previous phone call) with the older brother of the guy my best friend was dating. He wore a baseball cap backward over his stringy hair with the plastic strap going across his greasy forehead. He smelled damp. He had spaghetti arms and kept trying to kiss me with his mushy wet lips. I made excuses and ended the date two hours early.
    SWasson

Answer by SWasson at 6:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2011