I want Twins!!!

My cousin had a set of twin girls and I want a set of twins! People call me crazy but I do!!

I want twin boys. Well really I'd be happy with just twins. I don't whether its boy-girl. boy-boy. girl-girl.

But I am not gonna have treatments it will only happen if God wants it too.

Do you think I'm crazy?

rebel07

Asked by rebel07 at 4:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Pregnancy

• No, I think its crazy if you will be disappointed when you find out you don't have twins.. I wanted 2 kids until I had my son.. I think sometimes it is more that the grass is greener.. I have fantasy visions of what my life with a baby would be that were shattered by colic and issues I don't have the room to list..
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I should have mentioned I'm not pregnant. LOL.( I didn't know where to post) I know. I have a son-2 and when I got pregnant with my daugther (8months), I was disappointed when there wasn't twins. I still love my angels though. I just hope the next time ( and final time) we decide to have a baby it will be twins.
    rebel07

Comment by rebel07 (original poster) at 4:21 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Crazy? No way, you're not crazy! I have twin sons and they're fantastic!! Yeah sure they've had their turns at being a hand full, but they are 11 years old now and they are wonderful young men! Also, we didn't have any other children before the twin boys were born, so we were new parents with twins and we made it!! The first three months are the hardest but after that we got the hang of things .. and guess what? I breast fed them both for almost a year! :-)
    Kerrigan357

Answer by Kerrigan357 at 4:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Eating sweet potatoes on a regular basis can cause you to drop more than one egg. It is not known how long it can take to cause more than on egg to drop or if it happens every month.
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 4:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• no not crazy but hard to happen naturally good luck
    truealaskanmom

Answer by truealaskanmom at 8:32 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My husband is a triplet. I told my mil that I want twins or triplets and she looked at me like I was out of my mind.. I hope you get what you want..
    jenlou9686

Answer by jenlou9686 at 10:26 PM on Jan. 14, 2011