Anyone think this form of punishment is not considered abuse? adult content

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4bAHBAw7UE

This really bothered me to watch! The cold shower was recommended by the father. It was used in the military!

AmyLynn5398

Asked by AmyLynn5398 at 4:16 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• That's just mean! No one should do that to children!
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:17 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I would NEVER do that to my Son. It shouldn't be done to ANY kid. That's just CRUEL.
    -AJ

Answer by -AJ at 4:19 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Watching this made me sick to my stomach, that poor little boy is going to have issues galore when he grows up, what is wrong with that woman!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!this is abuse! psychological and physical!

Answer by older at 4:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I'd like to f'n slap that mother right dead in her f'n face!!!!!!!!!!! That breaks my heart ='( that poor little boy....that is CRUEL & HATRED!!!!!!!
    knicole0708

Answer by knicole0708 at 4:25 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I think it would have been a better idea to describe it than posting a link to it. Now you are just giving the video views so the poster can say how many hits they have had.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I can't even bring myself to watch this after reading the comments.. why do people find this necessary and to tape it and U TUBE it as if bragging about things like this.. clearly they must know its not right.
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I'm speechless..... poor kid. Hot sauce? wtf? how did she even come up with this crazy idea? stupid lady must have quite an imagination..
    NataliaWalle

Answer by NataliaWalle at 5:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• That bitch needs a cold shower in the middle of a snow storm and to drink a whole fucking bottle of hot sauce.

The daughter taped it and I'm guessing the bitch didn't know until later. I think, from what I gathered from the other clips, that the daughter sent it to the Dr. Phil show. I sincerely hope CPS stepped in and removed ALL children from that household.
    SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 7:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Omg Omg I wanna bury her ass in the snow right now freaking bitch. That poor boy. That is all wrong. I wanna slap her..
    Astraea_79

Answer by Astraea_79 at 11:37 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I had to think about this one and then ended up watching the video.  My hub and I both had freezing cold water thrown on us for misbehaving and when I was little if I had covered up a heating vent I had to stand outside in the cold.  I don't consider these things abuse although with my own children I wouldn't do them.  Then I watched the video.  That little boy screaming and crying did it for me.  I can't understand how she can just keep standing there repeating the same things over and over while he is crying and she just keeps yelling.  I hope she got some help.

MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 11:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2011