How soon??

How soon should your nipples start to become bigger? Also Should i be feeling pains in my sides?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 9:14 PM on Nov. 12, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Don't even think about your nipples, as it can vary a LOT from woman to woman. I had no change in boob size at ALL until after my son was born and they filled with milk. The nipple change was super gradual during my pregnancy...

The pains in your sides me be round ligament pain...but you should call your doctor about any funny pain or feeling that makes you nervous. Good luck! :)
    KatieCrandall

Answer by KatieCrandall at 9:23 PM on Nov. 12, 2008

• The pain in your sides is very likely ligament pain. It can be VERY uncomfortable, especially if it's your first pregnancy. Don't worry about your nipples - mine did not change at all until after I gave birth with my first child, but I am at 33 weeks this time and they have already grown somewhat.
    aliceryannesmom

Answer by aliceryannesmom at 12:27 AM on Nov. 13, 2008