Doing the split custody thing.....

I have recently had to do split custody with my 13 month old son, and I had him on a sleeping schedual, no bottles at night, and eating solid foods none of the Gerber stuff anymore. But since he has been staying with his dad on the weekends, he has all of these habits back, and now wont sleep through the night, how do I deal with this when it seems talking and asking him does nothing?

Vinneysmommy09

Asked by Vinneysmommy09 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• If talking to your EX does not work you just have to deal with it. When your son is with you. Keep the habits you have been doing, not bottles, solid foods. Not much else you can do really.

Answer by louise2 at 4:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Considering your ex is a retard, I think you need to talk to him and explain the dangers of Bottles too late in life. It can cause a TON of dental problems. Your son needs more than just baby food. He is OVER a year old... He needs the carbs, and stuff. Hell, Make him a list if you ahve to of the certain things your DS is not allowed to have/do.
    gaugesmomma1209

Answer by gaugesmomma1209 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Idk how cooperative ur ex is but i know when i was seperated from my sons father he didnt listen to anything i told him but when i wrote down what to do tht helped.
    Logan17000

Answer by Logan17000 at 12:49 PM on Jan. 15, 2011