Please don't be rude. Does anyone have genital herpes?

I have a sore on my bum and I went to dr. Today he tested me for it. Omg I will die...

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Health

• I never had it, but good luck I hope it comes back Negative and its just an ingrown hair or something mild. Here's a bump.
    mommy_of_two388

Answer by mommy_of_two388 at 4:38 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I have it....
    Anonymous

• I have it as well& let me tell u it wont be the end of the world, if it does come back positive it will feel as if your world has ended but it will only be for a while, afterwards things will feel better.I now have 2 kids& planning on having a 3rd one, hubby loves me& doesnt care that i have it, he has never had an outbreak& has never been tested, but i have always heard that 1 in 4 pple have it.
    Anonymous

• No and gential herpes can lay dormant and a person have it and not know it, that is why yearly testing is important, even if you are married.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 5:29 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Nope.
    _Tam_

Answer by _Tam_ at 3:06 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• wow... no i don't
    gwen20

Answer by gwen20 at 3:23 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I just get cold sores. Pretty much everybody in the US has been exposed to some form of herpes. Some people get blisters and some people get nothing. Some people don't get symptoms until years after being exposed. That virus sits in your nerve cells just waiting for some sort of stimulation.
    Izsarejman

Answer by Izsarejman at 3:29 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• I have a friend that does. She was devastated when she found out four years ago. She has been able to keep outbreaks under control with medication, and her SO wears condoms. I don't think it was the end of the world for her, she had to make some adjustments, but she's ok with it now. Good luck.
    Scuba

Answer by Scuba at 3:40 AM on Jan. 15, 2011