This made me so angry

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_4bAHBAw7UE

ABUSE - Physically and mentally! What kind of MOTHER does she think she is? I'd like to punch her right in the face! ='( That poor little boy! Makes me cringe just thinking about that again....NO way in God's green earth would I EVER punish my kids like this! What are your thoughts?

knicole0708

Asked by knicole0708 at 4:30 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Parenting Debate

• How awful! A cold shower is torture. I agree with gabby.....I would PUNCH THAT BITCH! I never curse on here, but that made me cry. Poor little boy crying...........so terrible. And he was adopted...she went through all it takes to adopt a child, just to abuse him? How awful. My heart breaks for him. I hope she gets arrested for abuse.
    BridgetC140

Answer by BridgetC140 at 8:10 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I refuse to watch the video and give them hits. Sorry. Can't comment.
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 4:31 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I was disgusted, I think that lady needs to be locked up and punished daily with hot sauce and cold showers for the torture she put that poor little boy through. This video made me sick to my stomach . who does this stuff??? a child is a gift and these abusive parents need a wake up call..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 4:53 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I didn't think it was going to be THAT bad, if i'd known I wouldn't have watched it, it really made me want to cry for that little boy!
    knicole0708

Comment by knicole0708 (original poster) at 4:33 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• i don't watch anything that consist on abusing children.. i can't stand it.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I don't view them either, why give them more attention? I also see too much of abuse in the classes that I am taking. I am going to school for Social Work and have taken Child Welfare classes and it sickens me what parents have done to their kids. It sickens me that 51% of abusers are parents and that over 70% of sexual abusers are parents. These classes are eye openers and make my heart ache for these innocent kids.

Answer by tyfry7496 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Omg what a bitch, i would literally punch that lady if i ever came across her, poor child, he got adopted just to go into a family that abuses him.I didnt finish watching the clip because there isnt anything i could do about it at this very moment.
    gabby06

Answer by gabby06 at 5:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I am not going to watch the video, just read the other replies. WTH does a cold shower accomplish? That's not punishment, it's abuse. I agree, she should be put in a cold shower.
    MrsHouston47302

Answer by MrsHouston47302 at 10:23 PM on Jan. 14, 2011