what was your deciding factor on the stroller you bought?

my son firstborn we had a kmart giftcard and there was only one stroller/carseat travel system there so we had no choice on the matter

my daughter was born in May 2006 which is right when girl only colored strollers (and carseats) started becoming somewhat available. So I bought what was pretty much the only pink stroller on the market at the time (and had to go to babiesrus to even have access to that!)

hibbingmom

Asked by hibbingmom at 4:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Babies (0-12 months)

• I guess I never thought about it, we bought one second hand and then an umbrella one so I could take it where ever we went
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Got the travel system at a church babyshower then got a jogging stroller off craigslist
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:36 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I needed a smaller stroller because my trunk is rather small. I found this stroller and it folded like an umbrella stroller. It was very lightweight. it reclined. It had a higher weight limit.
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 4:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• It was top-rated stroller system at BabiesRUs and it is black and gray = can be used for either a boy or girl!!! It also folds much easier than the majority of the strollers I tried out and it has a chique matching Diaper Bag. :)
    TinyTiff23

Answer by TinyTiff23 at 5:14 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Mine HAD to be blue since I was having a boy. It also had to have cup holders and a place for my car keys that I didn't have to fish for...It had to have lots of storage for shopping underneath and it had to grow with him. I got the Aura. I LOVE IT and my son is already 3. :)
    TitusMom7

Answer by TitusMom7 at 6:08 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• it didn't matter to me as far as the color, i just wanted a full size stroller, with parent tray/cup holder, and a child tray.
    mom_to_kenzie

Answer by mom_to_kenzie at 6:20 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Price was my deciding factor, but I also looked at ease of folding and the size so it would fit in the trunk.
    carolinagirl075

Answer by carolinagirl075 at 10:26 AM on Jan. 15, 2011

• i got a travel system one at my shower that I LOVED! Easy to use the car seat to stroller thing. and i love the big basket on the bottom.

the one we used as our son got older was a Jeep that my husband loves and it is easy to use/work. i just wish it had a tray for the parents to use and a bigger bottom basket!
    john2007

Answer by john2007 at 8:30 PM on Jan. 15, 2011