Do you remember your first kiss? tell us!

stemming froo the question about Remember your first date...the first guy I dated was also one of the first guys I kissed...sloppy kisser I think now...in the youth group room at a friends church....still friends with him but gave him up...and we was not a really good kisser... but a really great guy!

rebeccadac

Asked by rebeccadac at 4:35 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I do. 1st grade.... I had *JUST* had a conversation with God a few days prior about how badly I wanted a boy to like me.... all the other girls had hand-holding boyfriends at recess. Then at my afterschool daycare program we took a field trip to the high school pool one afternoon and in a slow motion Baywatch moment this gorgeous hunk emerged dripping wet in his Snoopy swim trunks and layed one on my lips. Heaven.....
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:39 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• it was a friend Marcus from 8th grade omg so long ago.. was the first and last time i ever kissed him.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:42 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My first kiss was my husband. He lived in NY and came out to CO to visit me. We stayed up late watching South Park. I was cuddled into him and when I turned around to look at him he kissed me :) I was so shocked and excited that I was "too present" to really feel the passion, but later that night when I took him to his hotel room I got kissed again... thoughoughly lol. That was wonderful! And it was 7 years ago and I've never had another first kiss :)
    Ati_13

Answer by Ati_13 at 4:43 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• He was my boyfriend on and off from 5th grade to 8th grade. We had out first kiss in 8th grade. We were at the movies watching The Coneheads. lol
    Snewo

Answer by Snewo at 4:45 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Yes. He was my cousins friend and neighbor we always hung out all summer because I would stay with my cousins for most of the summer. He had been my boyfriend the summer between 4th and 5th grade I think. and then the summer between 5th and 6th is when he kissed me. I didn't want to kiss him. he had asked me many times to kiss him but I just didn't want to. I was then tricked into kissing him. he tapped me on the shoulder and when I turned around he went for it. After that I thought kissing/making out was so fun so we made out all the time that weekend I thought I was so cool. Then he kissed my sister. :( and as we all grew up he became the BIGGEST Loser in town. LOL I think he might even still live in his parents basement and he is 28 years old
    CarlieJS

Answer by CarlieJS at 4:48 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• yes! i was 16! we had been dating for 3 months and we watched a movie at my house and i walked out to his car with him and he kissed me! it was the best! we dated for almost 3 years! he was my first for everything!
    Caroline2010

Answer by Caroline2010 at 4:55 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I was three years old and I kissed my best friend, a little boy who was also three. Our pmoms took a picture of it, it was SO cute. We are still good friends to this day!
    derosia_mama

Answer by derosia_mama at 7:02 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• LMAO. O god! Terrible
    khf22

Answer by khf22 at 7:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Brian, grade 6th on the playground, small kiss.
    jeanclaudia

Answer by jeanclaudia at 7:05 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Bryan, 7th grade, it was nice and kind of awkward, we got better. (he was my first boyfriend) we still keep in touch to this day, he has a beautiful family.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 8:18 PM on Jan. 14, 2011