How would you find out if your husband was cheating on you with someone from work?

I read today that 70% of affairs start in the work place so I was just wondering how would a wife go about finding something like that out.

Darla47

Asked by Darla47 at 4:44 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• check his phone
    check his email
    check his texts
    facebook or otherwise become friendly with the known gossip from his office, she'll tell ya
    stop into work to surprise him and check for awkwardness, etc
    hibbingmom

Answer by hibbingmom at 4:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• become friends with people he works with maybe
    jennifer588

Answer by jennifer588 at 4:46 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• Probably the same way you'd find out if he was having an affair with anyone else...woman's intuition that something is wrong, unexplained absences from home, unexplained credit card charges, hiding phone conversations, etc. I'm assuming all the normal indicators would apply.
    vicesix

Answer by vicesix at 4:47 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• working more hours and check stub is same as always
    would be the first and most obvious
    fiatpax

Answer by fiatpax at 4:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• I saw a show once, Oprah or something like that and I remember it was on cheating and something was said to the effect of, "when you are to the point that you are hiring a PI or snooping through his things or following him you don't need to find out what he is doing becasue you already have a problem." Like the very fact that you suspect is already a downfall in your marriage and need to be working on it.
    Anonymous

• I guess keep a eye out for him hiding something.
    like he never wants you to look at his phone or the like.
    no surefire way I guess.
    ItsMe89

Answer by ItsMe89 at 4:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• If you have to snoop on him to find out- leave. I think this whole "I have to keep track of my man" is degrading, immature and disgusting. Go find a real relationship with trust. Stop looking for ways to "catch him".
    meandrphoto

Answer by meandrphoto at 5:24 PM on Jan. 14, 2011