what is the sweetest thing your SO ever said to you?

in love

my dh wrote me a poem. it was so sweet and from the heart. then he made a paper rose and colored it with marker and laid it next to the poem on my pillow. :)

JOR_HAIL

Asked by JOR_HAIL at 4:50 PM on Jan. 14, 2011 in Relationships

• that is so sweet..

for my husband it was him asking me to marry him but other then that... i love it when he tells me i look beautiful all natural.
    Lynnsae

Answer by Lynnsae at 4:51 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• My husband is all types of romantic, he tells me and writes me letters about how lucky he is and how he wouldn't know who he would have been had it not been for meeting me - he felt bad for a tantrum he had the other day and offered to give me a pedicure and give me hours of massage and tickles, WITHOUT sex lol!~
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:56 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• mine is always doing something sweet, but a few days ago I was fixing dinner and folding laundry and trying to get the baby bathed all at once and he came up to me gave me a kiss and said you know I am falling more and more in love with you every day, It make my heart smile, then he helped with dinner & the laundry.. I just love him to pieces..
    momto4girzls

Answer by momto4girzls at 5:03 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• "I love you."

Those are words he doesn't just throw around, so I guess I don't know what's sweeter than that.
    SpaceToast

Answer by SpaceToast at 5:06 PM on Jan. 14, 2011

• That he's never loved anyone the way he loves me.
    rio_burb

Answer by rio_burb at 9:22 PM on Jan. 14, 2011